|
15 December 2009
After my exams I...
Tidied up my room, cleared my notes. Attended the GIP briefing and met my 5 housemates-going-to-be. I guess life in Beijing will be fun because these people are really fun!! =D Took part in a volunteering programme called KidsWorld, whereby I spent 3 days attaching myself to a kid from some childcare center and take part in all the activities organised by the main committee, including mass dance, station games, a visit to the zoo, etc. It was organised by Volunteer Management, a sub-club under Welfare Services Club. I only signed it up because Wicky is the president of VM and that Leon, Ridong and Yee Hann are in the main committee. The kid attached to me was not very friendly and cooperative but I have no regrets, for I got to know a few very nice seniors from my JC, who happened to be in the same group as I was. Photos: ![]() The amount of notes I managed to clear. Zoo! ![]() Entrance. ![]() Some of the animals we saw and some of the kids form my group. We volunteers are not allowed to post photos of these kids up on the internet and hence I can only show their back view here. ![]() Me and the animals. ![]() Wicky kor kor, Tee Seng kor kor and I =D ![]() Giant tortoise. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|