|
16 December 2009
I've told some people this before but I'm telling everyone again:
I AM LEARNING SAXOPHONE NOW!!!! Yayy!! My super zai shuai shuai kor kor is teaching me. This is my first time trying out a reed instrument and hence is very not used to it. My lower lip became swollen just after 2 days of practice =( And I trimmed my fringe again. It is super short this time and I look so silly in my new haircut!! SAD to the max!!! But thank goodness my fringe grows back fast. I hope I'll look alright soon in 2 weeks. ![]() My silly fringe and saxophone!!! On Monday I roamed around in Johor Bahru together with Melvin and Weiren kor kor. Melvin got a new haircut and hair colour and now he's so much more presentable!! Johor Bahru Trip ![]() Melvin going through this first dye. ![]() And the end result makes him look so Beng (gangster-like)!! I didn't manage to take a photo of the final look after the second dye though. Will post it up once I take one. ![]() My dearest Weiren kor kor and I!! My COOLEST kor kor ever. Haha. The hairstylist, who is his uncle, helped me to curl up my hair for free! Wahaha. But I think I'll look so much better if not because of the silly fringe!! ![]() Weiren kor kor and his signature 淫荡/猥亵 pose. HAHAHA. Argh my fringe =( ![]() Yayy my curls! It's not permanent okay. Haha. __________________________________ 有些时候过程并不重要,结果才是重要的。 |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|