|
31 December 2009
Updates again!
I had a super busy day on Monday. Morning - Went to school to collect the JW202 form for my F visa application. Noon - Meet up with my primary school form teacher, Mrs Tan, and Yijia for lunch at Raffles Town Club. Afternoon - Went to find Mr Yea, my secondary school band instructor, for a catch up session at Anderson Secondary School. Night - Had dinner with rao rao and bestie in Town. Watched Alvin and this Chipmunks 2 with bestie after that. Photos: ![]() Random photo. I didn't know there's one telephone booth that resembles that ones you see in London, at City Square, Johor Bahru. ![]() Buffet Lunch at Raffles Town Club. I forget to take a photo of Mrs Tan, but here is Yijia, my close friend for 11 years and counting =)) Thanks for being there all these while, my dearest! ![]() Some of my food. Note, 'SOME'. I ate much more than just what you see here. ![]() I had 炸酱面 for dinner since the serving is rather small, as I ate too much during lunch. ![]() Me and the ever smiley rao rao. Coincidentally, we (rao, bestie and I) all wore green that night. Haha. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|