30 December 2009

Right now I just have too many things to do, too little time, too many gatherings to attend, too many friends I want to see before I fly.

There's one person I really want to apologise to--my shitty shit friend. Sorry for my impatience, sorry for neglecting you, sorry for throwing tantrums at you. But I guess.. After so many years of friendship, you should understand me well enough to forgive me bah hor? [Hehe I know you will!! =)) ]

Anyway, another set of photos! These were taken during Yuen Ling's 21st birthday party last Sunday, the very last birthday party I attended this year.

Photos:

Photobucket
Before meeting the girls to shop for YL's present, I was at Adam's place and was trying out his sister's hat. I think I look somehow like a witch in it! LOL!

Photobucket
My sisters from JC! Missing member: Mitchell (who's in Shanghai now on an exchange programme).

Photobucket
I forced YL's boyfriend, Lance to take a photo with me. Somehow I was always threatening to beat him up whenever I bump into him in school when they just got together. I was worried for my dear YL okayy..

Photobucket
Fel, me, Fel's ex-roomie -- Mee Cheng, and HX, who's head was not captured. LOL.

Photobucket
Everyone's in!

Photobucket
Again =D

Photobucket
All of us.

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY DEAR YUEN LING!!!
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:59.