|
28 December 2009
Kim Teck kor kor has finally returned from KL!! I missed him so much! As in, I miss him 'smacking' my head (of course gently lah). Hahaha.
The group met up for dinner at Chinatown and then went to the Marina area for a walk. Photos: ![]() The VERY manly Kim Teck kor kor. He looks much gentler in real life. Don't ask me why he looks like that in this photo. HAHA ![]() Of course, my Melvin kor kor! ![]() And lastly, my Weiren kor kor! Oh man I'm so in love with this photo! ![]() I actually forced him to smile naturally and 'open up' his eyes when posing for the camera (like I did), but apparently he failed terribly. LOL |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|