24 December 2009

This post was supposed to be up and ready before Christmas but I couldn't complete it in time, so here it is.

* * *

Greetings from me! I'll spending my X'mas eve over at JB later so here I am blogging an entry before I leave Singapore.

Within five days I did 3 things for the first time in my life. The first one would of course being a salesgirl at a roadshow, while the second is being a door-to-door flyer distributor. The third and the most unexpected one is, well, taking a photo with Uncle MacDonald's statue!! Wahahaha.

Photos:

Photobucket
Was having supper at my cousin's favourite restaurant on Wednesday with Tk and guys. I called him to check if I'm at the right place and found out that he was just nearby. So he decided to come down to join us for a while.

Photobucket
After (window) shopping with the guys, we decided to catch Avatar at AMK Hub. We shopped in NTUC while waiting for the movie to start. The above was our supper.

Photobucket
Photo with Uncle MacDonald! =D

Hida was gazing at the sky at 04:25.