08 January 2010

I'm doing very well in Beijing now. The temperature is about -15 to -18 degree Celsius. Not too cold and not too warm either.

I'm being appointed as the class representative of this batch of GIP Beijing students. Now I'm in charge of 28 people and I'm a little doubtful on whether I can do a good job or not but I will try my best.

I love my housemates. All of them are so friendly and nice and sweet.

And I finally met up with Joseph kor kor in Beijing! I finally had the chance to hug him! I finally had the chance to have dinner with him! All these only happened after 9 years of knowing him! LOL.

The unexpected part of our first day of our arrival is, our neighbour downstairs actually came up to us to complain about our noise level. But apparently, I can swear that we DID NOT make a lot of noise at all! He claimed that his 1-year-old baby is disturbed by us. I'm was like: ERR OKAY, but you can't expect us to act like CATS. zzz.

But nevertheless, we have a nice landlord.

The 3 things I'm missing the most now are:
1. The smell of Weiren kor kor's perfume
2. The previous colour of my hair (cuz I really don't like the new colour)
3. My laptop adaptor (FOR THE FIRST TIME I FORGOT TO BRING IT ALONG W ME!! Thank goodness my roomie is using the same brand as me and we are taking turns to charge our laptop. Sigh. I hope I can get this fixed soon.)
Hida was gazing at the sky at 00:33.