04 February 2010

OK OK I know I need to blog more.

I'm feeling great despite sleeping 4.5hrs a night since Sunday. I guess I'm finally getting use to the work hours and working life. Either that or it's because of the tea I'm drinking everyday. Also, my tummy has finally started to shrink, meaning I'm starting to get back into shape again. Well, like I said before, I can gain 3kg in 2 weeks and then lose them in another 2 weeks. My body is that 'flexible'. Haha.

From last week onwards, I've finally made up my mind to buy fruits on my own. Now I'm happily munching on at least 2 apples and another fruit per day. Yay!! I miss homecooked food too! But it seems that it's really hard to cook something decent at home because my housemates are not really into cooking (I think) and preparing for just 1 serving is pretty troublesome in terms of the amount of effort and the amount of unused ingredients. Shall wait and see how first.

Photos!! There are so many more to come!! =D

Company Shots

Photobucket
Went to familiarize with the bus route before our actual reporting date.

Photobucket
My passes and tags and stuff.

Photobucket
I didn't expect the office to be so dry that my face was about to crack within 2 days of working there. To save my face, I had to use wet hand towels to moisturize my face before buying a 加湿器 (Moisture adding machine).

Photobucket
Met up with my elder cousin, who's working in Beijing as well =))

Photobucket
This is how pale I look without lip stick and lip gloss.

Photobucket
Visiting my favourite shop, H&M!!! I wonder why Singapore doesn't have it.

Photobucket
Gigantic panda soft toy.

Photobucket
It says: 'Lock the door before doing your business! Beware of ALIENS!!' OMG!!! LOL

王府井小吃街 (Wang Fu Jing Food Street)

Photobucket
Stupid Terence and his hands -.-

Photobucket
A nicer shot. I love the colour of my hair now!!

Photobucket
Seahorses and live scorpions! Which I didn't dare to try..

Photobucket
Traditional Beijing yogurt in porcelain jars.

Photobucket
Lizards and Starfishes!!

Photobucket
We tried the starfish but it's not really nice =X It's slightly bitter, which I don't like!

Photobucket
After SO many years, I finally got to try grasshoppers!! It was NICE!! =D Agreed by everyone else wor!

Photobucket
Octopus balls, aka Takoyaki balls. It's pretty bad.. Sigh. This is my favourite snack wor. Bestie promised me to buy me (freeflow) Takoyaki balls from 313 @ Somerset when I get back!!! YAYYYYY!!! (Bestie, you better don't forget this wor!)

Photobucket
Happy Family at 王府井, a shopping district in Beijing!! =D

Photobucket
1 for RMB15, enough to feed the 6 of us! YAY! And it's nice!

Photobucket
Yummy!

Photobucket
Terence's birthday celebration!!!

_________________________________

Wahahaha sweet dreams everyday!!! =D
Hida was gazing at the sky at 14:16.