|
17 January 2010
The photos below were taken at the airport on the day of my flight.
Thanks to everyone who came down to see me off and also whose who made the effort to SMS me!! Love you all!! =)) Photos: ![]() My dearest Weiren kor kor!! ![]() Jaycen, Grace and I. Jaycen was having fever that day but yet he still came down with Grace! Touched! ![]() My NTU gang! Left to Right: Kheng Hiang, Ri Dong, me, Shiyi, Mingshu, Yee Hann, Leon, Li Wen. ![]() My NTU buddies! Left to Right: Kim Teck, Melvin, Weiren, me, Pei Xia, Waiyan, Peter, Yee Siang. ![]() Me and Weiren kor kor again! ![]() My beloved cousin and I! ![]() My ever-super-busy bestie and I! ![]() Mingshu, aka my lao po (wife) and I! ![]() My pretty girls =)) ![]() My housemates and friend!! Left to Right: Terence, Yiing Jie, Yeow Chuan, Shi Yuan, Jingxin, Jacqueline, me! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|