25 January 2010

Ok I know I'm way behind the uploading rate as compared to my housemates. I'll try harder from now, hopefully.

Photos:

Photobucket
Members of the Happy Family -- (Left to Right)Terence, me, Jacqueline.

Photobucket
Members of the Happy Family -- (Left to Right) Jingxin, Yeow Chuan.

Photobucket
Members of the Happy Family -- Yiing Jye.

Photobucket
From the airport to GIP Office (Beijing).

Photobucket
Our breakfast -- pork burger from MacDonald's!

Photobucket
The Beijing GIP Office!!

Photobucket
羊肉串!! Taken while having dinner with Joseph kor kor.

Photobucket
My favourite -- 红烧肉石锅拌饭.

Photobucket
Me and the best thing from KFC -- Portuguese Egg Tarts!!!

Photobucket
Jacq and I.

Photobucket
Happy Family having steamboat dinner!! =D

Photobucket
The buffet was only RMB29!!

Photobucket
The Happy Family and Joseph kor kor!!

Photobucket
The Happy Family at the subway.

Photobucket
The shopping district opposite the zoo, recommended by people like Yijia.

Photobucket
My 自拍 is very pro ok?

Photobucket
77th Street Shopping Centre in Beijing!

Photobucket
Jump shots in the snow!!

Photobucket
The other 4 of the family!

Hida was gazing at the sky at 16:37.