|
18 September 2005
Abstract from my dairy:
16 September 2005, 2 weeks to promos I think I'm in love again. Or do you call it in love? I just watched this show on TV. It showed a young prince, wanting to marry this girl who had no status. He said to the girl,' I don't want anyone, I want you only.' I'm under the love spell again. I hate to admit it, but the olden days are back once again. Fantasies of a little girl, wanting to marry her prince charming, and live happily ever after. How beautiful. I failed to get my mind out of these improbable fantasies. I can't stay focused. I'm distracted from studies. I've yet done my tuition homework, which is to be gone through later. I'm so screwed up. Quote from Mr Low KP,'Wake uuuup! Wake up! Wake uuuuuuup!!!!' haha =) |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|