|
06 September 2005
All right I shall write down something before this blog gets rusty again.
Life now is all about mugging. It's about mugging all the time in fact, just that it's more intensive recently. I have so many things to study that I don't know where to start with. In the end, I end up studying nothing. I'm neglecting Chemistry because of Physics. I shall do something about it before I let Mr Low down. PW is giving me some troubles. I'm ashamed to admit that I'm the group leader. My group is lagging behind. Not say that we have done nothing, but we need to do more. Or shall I say, I need to do more. We have almost all the necessary information and materials for the Written Report. Yet, I'm not getting the group to collaborate them. I'm freaked out by the amount of information/materials/results that are needed to be collaborated/analysed/evaluated and I really don't know where to start with. I just came up with this WR list, hope it will help a little. I'm so sorry, I know I should be doing more than this. Thanks to all my dear group members, who are always there to help me and give me support. I realised how irresponsible I have become since after my nationals. I banned myself from any CCA activities. I have done so badly for the common test, and I am afraid that I will be retained. All I know now is to study hard for promos and dedicate all my time to academic related stuff. I know it's unfair to others. Why I can skip my CCAs while the rest are studying very hard and attending CCA activities at the same time? I cannot come up with an answer to that. Blame me, kill me. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|