14 August 2005

It wasn't productive at all during the holidays during national day. I merely 'touched' my homework. I must do something about econs. Or else I'll have to drop it. Mr Barber once asked me why I want to take four subjects. I could not come up with an answer. He said that he doesn't understand why students want to stress themselves by taking 4 'A' level subjects, when the requirement for university is only 3.

I really have no idea why I am taking four subjects. What I know is that my mindset has been 'I must take four subjects' all along. Funny.

I realised that I can be a very bad friend. Especially when I want to get certain things done, I can be very harsh on my friends. This is not a good practice. I have to change, or else I am just another insensitive person. Lesson learnt: not everyone can do certain things the way you think they could have been done, give them some time, BE PATIENT.

Learn to admit your mistakes. So what if you make a mistake? Everyone does. People will be glad to see you change for the better.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 10:22.