|
23 July 2005
A piece of advice given by one of my classmates:
'hmm.. u should settle down soon ya i mean, from wad i c, u focus too much on ccas, n u had too much fun in ur large social network.. so mayb its wise to put in more for studies. at least when studies is secured, u can haf fun without worrying too much ya..' CCAs.. I'm so troubled with them. Guess I have to cut down on the time I spend on social activities. Rapture shall be the last concert I go till the end of promos. I shall seek for source of motivation to study as well. Although it's kind of weird to use the word 'seek', it works for me, somehow. Someone used to tell me that there is no point staying up late at night. One can't concentrate well without enough sleep. And this is happening to me now. I've adjusted my biological clock. I have been sleeping at 12 midnight plus, on average, 1230am, each day for the past one week. It's much earlier compared to last time, which could be as late as 3 or 4am, even if there's school. Coffee has been my best buddy during these few days. Hope I won't get too addicted. Anyway, I found a wonderful place in school for me to organise and sort out my thoughts. It's the rooftop of the canteen, the balcony-like area just in front of the huge school crest. You can see almost the entire southern part of Singapore there. It's pretty breezy up there as well. A beautiful and peaceful place I shall say. Wake up each morning and smile, tell yourself that it's going to be a lovely day ahead. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|