|
21 July 2005
I'm tired. I'm really, really very tired. Sometimes I just hope that I'll break free from everything and isolate myself in my own world. Just 3 days is enough. I'm not asking for too much right?
I have been getting bad headaches frequently nowadays. Always have this intension to run towards some hard surface such as walls and bang my head on it. I don't know why I'm getting such bad headaches. argh. It's killing me. *** Haha. hmm. It's all crap. Trust me. yup. Nothing more than a friend(although I wish I can type 'good friend' ..). Haha. What am I thinking. haha. Anyway all those meant to be some entertainment for the class. I swear. Be happy with what you have. Don't ask for too much. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|