|
05 July 2005
How can things from two different dimensions ever meet?
Mr Tay once said that scientists believe that this universe has more than just 3 dimensions. If I remembered correctly, they suspected that there are 13 in all. This is really interesting, isn't it? I think this theory can be applied to human relations as well. Two people from two different 'dimensions' can never meet. They won't know what the world is like in each other's dimension. They have totally different ways of seeing things and can never understand each other. Therefore, I guess if you can't get along with some people around you, may be it's because the two of you are from different dimensions. The reverse is true. Is it what they called yuan fen, or is it just purely coincidence? So confusing. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|