25 June 2005

uhm. Have been reading some of my friends' blog entries recently. I came to a realisation that people who thinks deeply are always those you can rely on. Those are the ones who can give you good advice. Why? Because they think before they say. They do not jump to a conculsion so easily. They will get a clear picture of the situation first, and weigh the consequences of the things they are going to say.

Don't live a life full of regrets. It's so easily said, yet almost impossible to achieve.

I regretted. Regretted so many times. I don't believe in the word forever. Nothing is forever. Even true love will fade off eventually. Friendship? No. Friendship can go high and far, yet not forever. No such thing as eternity. May be only if Bessler's secret to perpetual motion is undiscovered someday. I regretted for not being there. I hate myself for being so heck care, so ignorrant. I should have paid more attention to the things happening around me, especially to my friends. I should have done my job, or rather the responsibility, as a friend to take care of my friends. I'm such a bad friend. Always so insenitive, always so zi yi wei shi.

Now it has become a gap that cannot be closed up completely. It's so deep and wide.Even if it does someday, the trace of the crack will still be clearly visible. It'll never be the same as before. I'm trying. However I don't know the outcome. I guess keep on trying is the only thing I can do now. No matter what the outcome is, or whether there will be an outcome, I'll still continue to try. Reason being I can't let go of the past. I miss those days so much. I hope those days will come back. And continue trying is one of the best ways to achieve that.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 00:18.