|
19 December 2004
errrr I can't log into my blog in china -_-"
anyway my trip was pretty much wonderful although I gained 4.5kg in 3 weeks. uhm, very sad. I found my very first so called idol in my life during these holidays, although I dun really like his songs(in fact his songs.. uhm nvm). ok maybe he's not an idol to me, but he certainly attracts me =x got this new hairstyle. Shorter and thinner and can be washed easily. [brO: I wanna me myself. Long hair doesn't suit my character. Sorry..] too lazy to upload my photos. Will do it some other day. got into Nj. got a new hp. a brand that singapore doesn't have(I'm unique!!lalala) found that Korean songs actually rocks.. much better than jap songs. I watched like almost 30 over movies while staying in my auntie's house. Rented 3 movies per day.. 1 RMB per movie. So damn cheap. saw SNOW finally. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|