|
25 November 2004
I juz made my final decisions for the PAE thing and submitted the form. I always wanted to go Sa. It's my dreamt school. A school which I believe I'll do well and excel in. However due to pressure from my parents I have to give it up. In fact I do agree with their reason la.. It's bcoz Sa is not a top 5 Jc and the ranking isn't that good. This means that it might affect me quite a lot in the future. Cuz in reality ppl will judge u by wat school u come from n will not think: oh this person can go to a top 5 jc but he/she chooses not to go. It's really very well said, and I totally agree.
This is my order of the schools I chose: 1. NJC 2. VJC 3. SAJC 4. ACJC 5. AJC 6. CJC 7. PJC 8. JJC In fact I wanted to put VJC as first choice, but it's really too far for me. I asked many JC people. Majority say that in JC, time is extremely precious. And spending too much time on traveling is never going to worth it. I dun really know much abt VJC, but I heard that the school is indeed much more happening than NJC and all those. I really do prefer VJ to NJ. My parents were ok with both. Then after listening to all the advice from my frens, I decided to put NJ as first choice. And if I do get in, it means I have to face all the bloody RV ppl for another 2 years. It also implies that I can't/most likely not going to join band. I'm not going to type out the reason here, cuz I might provoke some people. But it has nth to do with the band's ranking, standard, blah blah blah. Anyway, IF I DO GET IN. I'm not going to care liao.. I'll leave it to god to decide.. BUT, crashing SA is a sure thing =] |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|