|
23 September 2004
aHhha! Prelims' going to be over pretty soon! Anyway I'm not going to talk abt it.
I've been having sore throat for quit a number of days. That's kind of unlucky. Cuz I'll be going to some music school with Grace next week to know more about some choir thing. Whatever. waH if I were to calculate uh, I've been spenting more than 1/3 of my time at KAP recently. It's quite fun there in fact. Like those group pf Chinese High ppl. One of them is sab's pri sch classmate. And another is gary's junior or fren or watever. So this ex-classmate of sab's said 'Hello......' to me some day. And I freaked out. But gotta thank them for being so friendly ya. I mean I won't feel lonely when they are around. And that 'they' includes ppl like Grace, weemin, jeremy... etc. wooOooo I'll be leaving s'pore on this day 2 months later!! I might be on the aeroplane...eating.. sleeping... writing.. reading.. lalalaa.. Thanks mum, for making me breakfast every morning during my prelims.. muAcKx. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|