|
07 August 2004
My wallet is found. Gotta retrieve it fr e police station on next Tue.
National Day concert in my sch was totally rubbish. Only the fashion show was alright. Headed to town after that with my class to celebrate susan's bdae. eh, BORING -_-" Anyway, bro called me up and so we met n I went shopping w him instead. wah kao this is my first time shopping with a guy. Seriously I can't imagine guys shopping =x Took 700 to SJI at abt 4pm cuz he wanted to play e piano in e chapel. I wanted to try out Melodies Of Life too. However the chapel was closed. egg. SJI's AP was great. Somehow I felt e sadness the sec4s had. Maybe coz I'm a sec 4 too. Don't know why but I'm happy when I'm with the SJIMB bandsmen, though I'm not even part of them. The only possible reason I can give is maybe because that's the band life I'm looking forward to. CY is no longer the DM.. Still rmb he told me in sec 1 that he wanted to be the DM, n he did =) It's really fun to talk to e current sec4 batch of sjimb. Good luck to them for e 'O' levels in Nov. Jacky, work hard n u definitely can get into RJ!! But for first 3 months.. see u guys at either CJ, SA or AC.. lol |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|