18 July 2004

Had my very last band performance ytd. oH yesH, I have more time to study now!! oH no.. I'm going to miss my section, my trumpet... the band life.. the music...


Rushed back home to get changed. Dad drove my wife, Big Mac n fren plus myself to SJI. Ok, the 3 of them were really damn impressed by the school itself. I went into e Chapel again. wah.. it's juz so nice.


The concert itself was wonderful. SJIMB can play pop music w feel, smth that my band can never do. Melvin is such a gd drummer, haha. They played How Deep Is Your Love. Ma de, no one told me that before e concert loh =\ The main band n the junior band were very entertaining. The sec 1s juz look so cute when they danced below the stage. Vig freaked many ppl out with his ultra high frequency screams.. -_-" lol. Miss Mr Yea so much.. dunno when I can see him again..


Went to Meridian to have supper.  Julian n ppl were there as well. Mf, stop teasing me n XXX la it's not funny u know, I mean, there's nth to tease abt wat cuz things have changed, get it? Grace.. dun worry too much abt me la watever I say hor.. is really 'say say' only, I'm still v guai one k.. hehex. This goes to Ruth n my bro too. I'm totally alright ya. Anyway, up to today, I've lost 8kg! Ha! =D
 

Hida was gazing at the sky at 13:02.