My Wish List
1. Sleep earlier( I can't afford to doze off during every single physics lesson, Os is juz ard the corner!!)
2. Don't stress myself up by thinking that I'm under stress.
3. Continue reading no matter what.
4. Plan my holiday schedule( the China trip).
5. Learn to compromise more( though I'm trying my best already I suppose.. well there's always room for improvements).
6. Stop being so crazy abt SAJC, cuz it seems that mant Rvians are going tt sch fr my batch, so I'll rather go ACJC, provided I can make it(I don't whish to see any Rvians ard, except my frens).
7. Lose weight!! Still got a lot to go..
8. Help my cousin with his studies so tt he can at least make it to a good neighbourhood sch like BBSS( though he wants to go SJI, I doubt he can get 230 n above =x)
9. Try to follow up with my revision timetable, maybe up to at least 90%.. or else I'm just wasting my time away..
10. Try to be more patient( I've been getting irritated n pissed off v easily recently.. haiz).
11. Save $$ for 'Post O-levels' use. ( Considering I only receive 20 bucks a week n still owe my auntie 45 bucks for e broken fan issue.. got a lot to go).
12. Keep my hair longer, but not long enough to be caught by the discipline mistress( My bro insisted.)
13. Learn to walk properly without falling down or getting my ankle sprained when wearing shoes with higher heels. Mind you, is higher heels, not high heels( Or else my bro will laugh his head off again).
14. Stop actually saying out e 'F' word n use 'Fish' instead when I need to use it( must be more civilised).
15. Stop pointing my middle finger no matter how o(-_-")o I feel. Use 'fill in e blank' or 'read in between the lines' as a substitution( I haven't been pointing it for quite sometime already).
16. Pay attention during SS/Hist lesson no matter how boring it is(think of O levels!)
Hida was gazing at the sky at 18:43.