|
20 June 2004
Oh yeah went for CIP at Yew Tee CC today. Bloody hell it was damn super hot. Din expect to see yy. He was w his Rj guitar club teaching ppl how to play guitar. I learnt e C, G, F and A minor chords fr his bro. woOhoO~ I can play Qing Fei Dei Yi.. which actually sounds like rubbish n I can't rmb wat chord to play at wat time. Ma de.
Took 190 at CCK to Orchard w bryant n mc. Bought e pair of shoes for my mum.. well she wanted to buy it ytd but realised that she didn't bring any cash nor credit card when she was abt to pay. Walked fr Centre Pt to PS n saw Rene on e way. Rmb that e last time I saw her was like.. er.. forgot =x Headed to Clark Quay after calling BZ n found a suitable tie for my dad after like 2 hours. Ma de.
I'm passing out soon!! Very Very soon!! I can't wait for it to happen!! argHhh!!! 17th July 2004!! I'll be out of RVCB!! hoOOrayYyy! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|