03 June 2004

hmMm v busy during e pass few days. had been studying at kap with Sab. She took her Os on Monday and I think she's enjoying her life now.


I'm going out for midnight jog almost everyday to train my muscles. There's improvements.


SYF Opening ceremony is in a month's time. Juz went to e national stadium for rehearsal on Tues. I became darker. I was cracking all e way.. so paiseh nia.


Dunno wat's wrong e me in sch. I'm forever singing Knife. It's juz.. sooOOOooo damn nice. My class is having another BBQ gathering soon. However more than half of e class have not handed in class fund yet!! I've been a treasurer since last yr n I've had enough.. It feels so shitty when I've to go ard n ask for money, or even beg for money. argH!


Seriously I dun feel like going band loh.. it's really taking up too much of my time. Abt 15 hours a week. That's a lot for a Sec 4. Ok la sjimb is even worse, but I think I really need e time to brush up my studies.. n considering I'm still getting L1R5 above 25.. that's v bad. In fact I've never scored L1R5 below 20 since Sec 3 loh.. My mum wants me to get 10 pts or below for Os nia but I think I can hardly make it.


My passion for billiard!! Billiard is my life!! Well, think when I have enough savings, e first thing I'll buy will be a pool table. That's my first goal, or wish. Oh ya I haven't make a wish for my bdae yet leh.. Dunno wat to wish for.


English hwk is a killer. I've 345 words to learn by e end of e holidays. It's preparation for SAT, well u know.. there's no more SAT in A level's.. Nvm, Learning more doesn't hurt. There's no hwk for HCL!! First time in Rv.


gd news.. Gd News!! Mrs Look is considering to allow e girls in Rv to keep long hair!! Being e only sch that doesn't allow e girls to keep long hair now in Singapore, I guess she's been receiving a lot of pressure to keep that tradition. For boys.. Shorts might be changed to Bermudas.. I wonder if they can still tuck out their jackets or not.. Looks weird uh?


Was talking w YJ before I came home juz now. eH sorry for my 'tortise' theory uh, really can't help it.. WhAHah oh well.. yea I miss our pri sch days so much. Mrs Tan's fav quotes," Who is that shitting away? What's e commotion abt?". Cheuk Yin's 'jackass' story, Jaryl's laughters.. Pushkar's names(push-car, push-lorry, push-aeroplane, etc.).. My arguments w Mrs Tan on e tomboy issue, e 3-Madelines' legend, Xavier's tan ra-dio story n rubbish.. Yong Quan's Cold Storage comedy.. Roy n e girls' toilet plus half bottle of gel. ah juz too much to say. haha sadly they can only be memories.. Hope there can be a class gathering after Os. I'm not going to organise uh YJ, I had enough of that.


Btw, e tulips are still alive, but not in v gd conditions, almost a month liao.

Hida was gazing at the sky at 00:57.