|
10 April 2004
Thursday was a disaster. I'm really surprised that I did not use any dirty words. WHAT THE HELL. If u choose to live in ur own world, fine w me. Thanx J Chua for chatting w me when u came. Cuz it brightened up my 'night' after e incident earlier on. To tell u e truth, I'll rather wait. U know wat I'm saying hor? CongraTs for being top in ur class =] Firday is James's bdae. Sorry James I didn't know abt it until u told me in e afternoon.. paiseh no present for u.. =x Maybe I'll treat u some alcoholic drink during e 6th sense chalet at e end of e yr, provided there's one n u are present. Went to study w Irwin at Science Centre's Mac. Saw another rv girl who knows all e staffs there well, including e manager. Got free meal from e manager, cuz he knew that we are her frens. Bought a some gift in return, anyway it's his last day working there. He has been promoted. A v friendly young man, who's only 20 this yr. Well sorry again KT, can't go out w u sia got family gathering.. my dad forced me to attend as usual. Played pool n bowling after e dinner. Did not really perform well. Feeling a bit moody in fact. Fish.. e impact's too big. How could u.. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|