|
15 March 2004
YozZ ppl, I'll be saying bye bye to my dear bed for almost 5 days.. Can't help it man, I LOVE SLEEPING!! Anyway, I'll have to report to e bandroom at 8am later, n I haven't pack my bag yet. pro ya? lol Thanx josh for teaching me how to do a masse' juz now, I'll try my best to learn it. Guess we should have a game some day, though I'm quite sucky at pool. Gotta learn fr u ma hor? lol I did smth stupid today which made me super happy. Can't tell u guys wat was it, or else u are going to laugh ur heads off o(-.-")o I mean it k??? yea.. Ytd's Balloon Hat Festival @ Sentosa was pretty successful, though I look damn e dumb wearing tt stupid balloon hat. Oh ya I made a trumpet out of e balloons, even my teachers n conducter were impressed by it k?? I rAwK maN! And Jia Ying!! U really gave me a v v v v super big shock by appearing in front of me during e parade at e beach wearing bikini!! =x Guess I've to train up for e fitness test held in May soon. My tummy's getting bigger n I won't be able to get an 'A' for sit-ups if I dun train. That was wat happened 3 yrs ago. I got a 'D' for sit-ups in sec 1, n thus can't get gold for fitness test. Damnation. So I went to train myself 3 months before e test in sec 2, n scored an 'A' woR!! I rAWk, don't I?? Hehe Ok guys tt's all folks gotta slp man. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|