|
02 March 2004
Hey ppl sorry comp crash for e pass few days so I didn't update e blog. Anyway last Saturday was fun. My band, together with Yuhua n 12 other bands went to Sentosa for e Balloon Party rehearsal. Sad to say, my band has e most unsuitable uniforms. Other bands were wearing marching uniforms or casual Hawiian shirts, only we, rvcb, was wearing long-sleeves shirt with a tie. I look v dumb, I know. Moreover, as we had to make balloons into various shapes n designs to wear on our heads, rv had e most sucky colours n design. Can't stand it man. So damn embarrassing!! kBkB. ehH, however uh, our marching skills is not bad, I dare to say. Serious. I hate to talk abt topics relating to band politics but I have got to say that e band fr Temasek Sec Sch has e worst attitude I have ever seen. ok, I shall make no more comments abt tt band. uhMm.. ppl!! Must come n support e 14 bands on 13 March at Sentosa ok!? We're going to make a new world record wor!!! Must Go!!!!!!!!!! Sch was pretty peaceful over the past few days. It is the common test period now but the time I spent on sleeping is more than I do for revision. Dunno wat's my prob but I really do feel tired v easily. My mum says it's anemia. Well I hope it's not though I do have the symptoms of anemia. Have been reading up on some pool technique related articles to sharpen my skills, though I still suck at it. I was really amazed by e pro players after watching some of the video clips. Wow. Haha Ok, tml's hcl test. Heck, cuz it's compo. Going to do A maths now =) |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|