|
05 March 2004
ehHhh sorry Yi Yang.. I scored 0 for e bball shooting test despite e training u had given me ytd(3/3)... paiseh I'm really not bball inclined.. Shit man this is e first time I couldn't get an 'A' for P.E. lesson in my life.. AhhHhh!! F***! kBkb! ok, enough. Well.. anyway, girls out there, Ang Yi Yang is highly recommended by me wor! The current Yuhua Concert Band trombone SL. A very caring n loyal guy k?? For more infor, u can leave me a msg. =D Went to KAP to study A maths juz now. Really really very tired now. I'm dying... Oh ya I've got a nice song for ya guys.. here it goes..(go n download if u can!!) --- Beautiful Girl --- Beautiful Girl |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|