09 March 2004

Have been slping v lately recently. Still not in e mugging mood yet. shit man I'm mentally worried but doing nth physically. Did v badly for common test again. -Gone case-

My mind is very blank nowadays. I can go mad v my class, but keep v quiet at home. haha yea I've split personality. For e Rv guys, my first graph has a v high I n low S, for e 2nd graph, it has a very high S n a low I. My 3rd graph is exactly e same as e one for an advisor/counselor. Counselor.. I really do like e job..


It was drizzling outside last friday night. I went to e fitness corner near my house again. Lying on e bench n looking at e dark sky, my mind's blank again.. e rain was cold, yet refreshing. Suddenly feel like crying, but I didn't. ya.. smth's missing..


I wrote this during chem lesson today.. I always pay my full attention to ms cheong, but this time I can't stop myself..


Hugging me from behind, you make me feel secured.


Hugging me from the front, I know I'm being loved.


When you stroke my hair, I know I'm being pampered.


And when you hold my hand, I know I can't lose you.


Ok, and here's my song of the week:


Best In Me


-Blue-


From the moment I met you I just knew you'd be mine
You touched my hand and I knew that this was gonna be our time
I dont ever wanna lose this feeling,
I don't wanna spend a moment apart
 
'Cos you bring out the best in me,
like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side,
that's why I love you
 
Everyday that I'm here with you,
I know that it feels right, (so right, so right)
and I've just had to be near you every day and every night,
(every night)
And you know that we belong together
It just had to be you and me
 
'Cos you bring out the best in me, like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side and thats why I love you
 
And you know that we belong together
It just had to be you and me
 
'Cos you bring out the best in me,
like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side
 
'Cos you bring out the best in me,
like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side
That's why I love you
 
'Cos you bring out the best in me,
like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side
And that's why I love you

Hida was gazing at the sky at 05:34.