|
23 March 2004
Ok, this is e mugging time! Thanx to those ppl who gave me e encouragements n motivation, esp raO!! And Josh too! They are ppl w dreams.. ambition.. blah blah blah. RaO's going to leave Sa, so zZ will be my only senior in Sa. wah lao. nvm. My choice of JCs: 1. 2. ACJC 3. CJC 4. PJC Fine I know my goals are damn low but at least I'm not over estimating myself. Anyway from now onwards, ppl who are too free, too bored or too hardworking, u can come down to K.A.P. n mug together with me. I should be there daily from +/- 6pm to 10/11pm during week days, from +/- 5pm to 11pm on Saturdays, n from 1130 - 1030p on Sundays. Abt there lah ya. If u see a nurse-liked girl, that's me. Come on man ppl, tell me how to train myself to survive on 4-5 hours of sleep everyday??? I'm doing pretty well w 6 hrs, but seldom 5. Pls.. I really need ur help man.. I don't want to be too dependent on my magical medicine - coffee.. cuz if I'm addicted.. wah gone man I'm going to slp everyday in e class. wah lao ppl like James n Jacky are all damn hardworking now loh how am I going to catch up e them sia.. U guys out there, better remind me to study if u see me ard. Thanx uh. Think I'll only come online between 2330 to 0030 daily, not daily la maybe haha. aHa, for those who're still living in the cyber world, better knock e door n wake ur brain up. haha.. Good luck to all Sec4s n Jc2s. Happy mugging! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|