|
19 March 2004
15th March (afternoon). Watched Drumline w e band. A v good show. The 'Amazing Race'(a game) was after that. My grp, Spiritoso, was e 1st!! =] Chatted w Irwin till 0030 hrs before trying to slp. Slept at 2am I think. 16th March. Had gastric in e morning, so did not attend e morning run. It was until e combined band prac when I got to know why. My band had kena mass food poisoning. Abt 30 of us kena. Haha. Gd luck to e chicken rice store in some hawker centre( I dunno where they bought e food). Miss Ek forced 1/3 of us to go home by lunch. Anyway I'm fine. I carried 11 benches from e canteen all alone for e campfire, n fell down while carrying e 11th bench. My knees bleeded through out e entire campfire. I was one of e M.C. for e campfire. Think I did a bad job though. My section did not win any price for e section presentation depsite it was a wonderful performance. Maybe e tcher didn't like e idea, cuz e story was abt a gay couple -_-" . Irwin, thanx for ur encouragement.. I'm so so so sooOoo touched =) 17th March. Reached KL in e afternoon. Saw ppl from Ju Ying Sec at Yong Peng. Glad to see our neighbours located in west of s'pore man.We went to see a tropical rainforest after lunch. A v cool place. I'll upload some of e photos soon. Had 1 hour of shopping time at night. The first thing I bought was a bunch of bananas.. haha... think u guys know why. lol 18th March. Breakfast was oishi. Went to see mangrove swamps n forests then. Had lunch at a nearby resturant. Saw ppl fr Ju Ying Sec again. Had a lecture on Padi field n processes. Saw ppl fr Chinese High. They were having e same lecture before my sch arrived. There were 7 schs fr s'pore having lectures there on tt day I heard. I slept through out e lecture anyway. Can't help it but it's really boring, as in e lecturer. haizZzz.. Even e tchers were dozing off nia. Went to visit an oil palm refining plant before visiting a rice processing plant. Not bad. The coach drove us to some padi field next. It was so green.. so nice, so beautiful. I have not seen padi fields since I came to s'pore. Had dinner at e same place as lunch. We were going to see fireflies after tt!!! So excited!! Again, I have not seen any of them for almost 10 yrs wor!! ahhHhh.. Hehe Reached e river, which is e home of e fireflies at abt 2030hrs. We were divided into grps of 4. Of course I was w my classmates. The 4 of us were extremely lucky. Our boat man was v nice. He rowed e boat v closely to e mangrove trees, until his boat nearly got stucked in e mud. Oh ya, there were shooting stars tt night, I made a wish after seeing one of them. It was so romantic during e ride.. looking at shooting stars.. looking at fireflies which were flying ard e mangroves trees.. Surprisingly, all e fireflies light up and extinguish their light organs together, thus making e mangrove trees appearing to be the X'mas trees in shopping centres.. e boat man even caught 2 fireflies for e 4 of us to see. They are as big as rice grains!! Haha v amazing animals. 19th March. Took a boat ride to Crab Island after an hour's journey on e coach. The whole town was build on ex-mangrove swamps. Thus it stinks like hell.. hydrogen sulphide loh.. everywhere smells like rotten eggs. As e whole place is built abt 1m above e mud, it was quite scary to walk on e pavement, as one would fall into e dirty, smelly mud(filled w all sorts of rubbish) if he's careless enough. Had lunch on e island. The returning journey fr e island to mainland Penisular Malaysia took an hour, I slept through out again. Journey back to s'pore!! Stopped at Yong Peng to have dinner. The tour guides treated us as it was Mr Yuen's bdae. Reached s'pore at 2013hrs. -Sleep- 20th March. Did not go band today. I'm really too tired to go. Went to do CIP in e afternoon. Flagday again. Today's my cousin's bdae, thus have to go home for dinner..or else I would have gone to KAP to study.. diAo
|
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|