31 March 2004

     Oh yeah ppl I'm back. Had been going kap everyday so didn't really bother to update this.


     Juz came back fr meet-the-parent session in sch. Ok, Mr Choo had given some good comments abt me. My dad wasn't really convinced by him when he told my dad that I'm pretty hardworking for Maths. Anyway, dad looks happy lah haha. Mr Choo told me tt he has confidence in me, cuz he said that my attitude is positive. He believes that I'll be able to make it for Os if this attitude carrys on and plus plenty of practice. I was really damn touched, nearly cried in front of him. Hope that he didn't see e tears in my eyes. I don't want to give him e impression that I'm a cry baby.


      Talking abt e Taiwan Election, well.. it's juz bullshit, a comedy rather. It's so e damn dramatic lo.. if u ppl did follow e news. My band had e voting session ytd for e next batch of excos.. and my band t-i-c cracked a joke abt e taiwan election. It was v cold. Anyway, on that tiny little piece of paper, I wrote 'Ah Bian' as e title in chinese, n submitted e paper. Hope Mrs Chak won't faint upon seeing that.


      Aha, Ki brought her bro's yr bk to sch specially for me.. Hehehehe bear bear(Ki's nick) u raWk man lol too bad that person's not in any of e photos..


       Ok, tt's it, bye.

Hida was gazing at the sky at 20:45.