06 April 2004

      Had been going against quite a number of sch rules recently.. bring hp, discman etc. Anyway, I love breaking rules. However, pls do admit that I'm quite 'feng gong shou fa' when I'm in e public ok? lol maybe I'm only rebellious in sch la, cuz Rv sux.


      KaOz I really do love my class man. Mass eating in e class illegally despite e warnings. AhhAHHAa even our chairperson n deputy chairperson join us nia, they even brought food for us. Got dumplings.. ba kua.. hmm.. chocolates.. jelly.. Aiya basically anything edible la haha.


      Well everyone in my class is working damn hard now. We automatically stayed back after sch to finish up our work everyday. I love it man. That's e class spirit!RV 4Graffiti 2004 raWk forever!!


      Band is pretty boring, cuz we have been playing 16 marches for SYF opening ceremony 2004 for a few weeks. Going to do a recording later. Think e Totoro theme song sounds better than all of them lo.


      Lastly, I wanna join cHoiR!!!! And I wanna get out of RVCB, out of RVHS!! hai~ still have abt 240+ days to go.. =..(

Hida was gazing at the sky at 01:25.