|
15 May 2004
Mf n ruth are watching soccer match now in e living room. Zz juz left. I was on my way to sch in my dad's car one day. I slept so little that I dozed off soon when my dad started driving. A familiar tune was heard after dunno how long. Being only half awake, I didn't take notice of it. It was after sometime when I realised tt it's my fav song It Might Be You by Steven Bishop, orchestra version. The music was impressive, I was so touched. Many memories came back to my mind. Felt very bored suddenly. Memories, bad ones. Music has become part of my life. It has brightened up my life. However more importantly, it's a history recorder to me. Every song or piece of music will bring back a lot of memories to me. One will be Eternal Flame by London Symphonic Orchestra. It reminds me of my depression period during e 2nd half yr of Sec 2 life. That's oso e time when I got close to ruth n e sji ppl. Hidamari No Uta brings me back to my Pri 5-6 life. I'm v crazy abt that song, even after such a long time of 5 years. P.S: I dislike those who are prone to mood swings. I can't take it. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|