|
22 April 2004
AGH kb me today. She picked almost everything on me. To her, I have attitude prob. Fine, watever. I don't give a damn abt her man. I'm having serious shortage of slp now. 8 hours for 3 days. oh man cannot tahan liao. Feel that I'm getting weaker. Topic on Vectors in A-maths is giving me a lot of probs. Not really that hard, but tedious in fact. I can spend 30min on juz one qns(with 90% concentration at least). Don't be surprised to see me tearing up me hwk or smth while doing maths at Kap. Hard to handle, yet I dun feel like giving up. Cuz I gotta learn everything as much as possible, so that I can score gd enough in e mid exams to be able to escape e fate of dropping any subjects for Os. Tired, exhausted, weak, sick, pain. I can feel everything. My headaches are killing me these few days. Maybe it's due to e lack of slp. How I wish there's a day for me juz to slp, slp and slp. Saturday will be Rv's annual sports day. I'm going to skip, as usual. That's juz me. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|