|
28 April 2004
hmm mid yr exams will end on 11th May. I'll be going Orchard to play pool after that. Feel free to join me. Ruth, I go kap everyday. I mean by e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y. Have been reaching home after 11pm during weekdays now..sometimes even 12 midnight. V tried. Really. Luckily my mum have been forcing me to drink a glass of HL milk n a bowl of yogurt per day to keep me going. Seldom will I have a proper meal. Gotta save money, cuz I still owe my auntie 90 bucks since last yr!! yea.. as u may wonder why.. well I broke e ceiling fan while playing soccer in class n gotta pay for it. Didn't tell my parents, or else my mum will go mad. ah.. I take ages to save, n I really dun feel it's nice to owe her for so long. v paiseh nia. Norah Jones, she rawks. Sweet voice she has, v relaxing n dreamy. John Stevens is a gd singer. He's only 16, n yet he's so mature. Song of the Week: Reality by Richard Sanderson Met you by surprise,
|
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|