10 June 2004

I slept from 1730hrs all e way till 2330hrs ytd. Woke up n did 2 hrs of revision on A maths, cuz I really hope that I can get at least an A2 for it in Os.


Before going back to sleep again, I started reading a book which I borrowed on Tuesday. It was damn interesting, I juz couldn't stop reading it. In the end, I read half of e book before finally dozing off.


Woke up at 9am to finish up my draft for e next edition of Yang Fan Bao. With my classmate's help, I was able to open e files from e disket, finally. Saw rao online n msg him. Think he's slightly better now, but then.. ah well I dunno wat to do.. Juz kind of v worried for him.. Smth is juz not right. I went to read his blog, n one of his most recent entries gave me a v funny feeling, guilt? I dunno. Juz hope that I didn't hurt him, though he sounded like he was. =| Gotta say again, nice guy he is, n someone who will make one feel v xin tong. Ask me why I feel this way? I dunno.. juz a feeling.


In fact rao put me into deep thoughts again. Should I allow my peers to influence me? Or stick to my original plan? Why am I so undecisive suddenly? Hmm.. maybe he's right, I shouldn't be influenced by them. ya haha. One good thing abt rao is that watever he says, it's definitely a good advice. I always trust him. yup =]


God bless him.



Hida was gazing at the sky at 12:18.