|
16 June 2004
All thanx to Josh. I've got e recording of Knife finally. A v suitable song for breaking up n u want ur that someone to come back to u.
Had class BBQ on Tues. This might be our last official gathering b4 Os. WE celebrated 4 persons' birthdays in one go, namely Peck Lim's, Chia Ming's, Clement's and Jason's. Surprisingly all e June babies are boys. Haha. Spent $130+ on food and stuffs. Class fund is bandkrupt again. Gotta go after those who have not handed in class fund, immediately when sch reopens. Headache.
Went to KAP to study again today w Edwina n Zz. Saw Mr Lim Lip Hua. He put on a v evil smile when he saw me. dotz. Saw my junior Jane too. She's always so cute nia. Haha.
I haven't watch Harry Potter yet!!! Wanted to watch just now, but realised that I did not bring enough money. Somemore the next show was only 10mins away n thus there's not enough time for me to go home n get money. Think I've to catch it next week liao. This week uh.. no more suitable time.
|
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|