06 July 2004

Happy, it's nice to be happy, shalala, it's so nice to be happy.. ahh many think that Meteor Garden that show is crap, but I juz love it. Cuz I learnt a lot fr it. The passion, e trust, e faith. Heard that guys will rather go n experience it than watching or reading all these love stories. Is that true? I dunno.. but I do know a few guys who love to read love stories. These stories need to be digested, n u'll feel e power in them. True, one can't live in a world of illusions. However, when u feel that smth is missing fr ur life, illusions do play a part to make u feel better. Jia you.

P.S: sai, ma de since when did I say I want to keep long hair? I only said I want to keep longer, not long hair. diAo

Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:19.