09 July 2004

Just found out that I love to read diaries. Used to read e Adrian Mole series in Sec 2 n 3. Today, I borrowed e Princess Diaries Book (I) fr sab.

Diaries are interesting, aren't they? They sound much more realistic compared to science fictions. Diaries can show the characters' emotions much more better than other stories books.


I love to read my diaries too. I mean my real diary. yea, I do have one, though I haven't been writting for 7 months. It started off as 'Quote of the day' in July 2002. As time passed by, I realised that I have more n more to write each day. Thus this 'Quote of the day' slowly developed into my diary. I wrote everyday, seriously everyday. This continued till beginning of Dec last yr. Think my last entry was on the first day of e Sixth Sense chalet 2003. Busy, that's e only excuse I can give. Anyway I'm not really worried, since I've this blog. Well, a diary serves as a personal journal to me only. Haha.


Therefore, one of the most impt things I have to do after O-levels is to, UPDATE MY DIARY!!


Hida was gazing at the sky at 20:59.