10 July 2004

Band today was fun. I mean the sectionals. Was blasting like hell when practising e pieces for tml's performance. Wang Nian was like: "eh? How come last time I cannot hear you guys n now you are so loud?" -shrug-


The new band uniform for 'casual' performances arrived in the afternoon. I like e shirt. It's very nice, bluish white colour, juz like Sajc's uniform, though a bit transluent. However, MY BERMUDAS ARE SO DAMN SUPER SHORT N SMALL!!!! Wat the F*** man e tailor made it according to e measurements they had n yet it doesn't suit me at all!! I mean, I can't even sit down when wearing it, or else it'll crack in the centre. I even had problems climbing the stairs!! I can't imagine how am I supposed to wear it tml in front of e public. I look damn the bloody weird!! Like an inverted cone, or carrot, with large top(the big shirt) and a narrow base. My juniors say that I look like as if I'm wearing swimming trunks, I mean those for diving one.. watever it's known as. SO TIGHT!!! Mrs Chak tried to change for me, but can't find a suitable one. In fact I can wear the guys' one, but all of them refused to exchange, cuz the cuttings for boys and girls are different. Ma De!!!! Gotta ask my mum to redo the whole bermudas for me latter. Think she's going to have a hard time tonight.


My sec 1 trumpet juniors gave me a surprise today.. Each of them bought a present for me.. Cuz I'm passing out soon.. -So damn damn touched- This is my first time receiving so many presents in one day.. haha not even on my bdae =) Thanx, yinn yan, lina n michelle.

Hida was gazing at the sky at 18:36.