|
31 July 2004
Until now, nobody has returned my wallet yet. Went CCK to make another ez-link card and blocked my library card.
Accompanied Mic to do CIP since she needs one more hour to meet the minimum reqirement of 6hrs. ok, she was unwilling to smile n refused to ask for money. There was only 5 coins in her tin after 1 n half hours. Fine, in the end I gotta do e CIP for her before we returned the tin. Thus, after some experiences of doing Flag Day since sec2, these are the golden rules I think ppl have to obey(sorry but I think it sounds better in chinese: 1. lian pi hou yi dian 2. tou pi ying yi dian 3. xiao rong duo yi dian 4. tai du hao yi dian Had dinner at kap n did some revision for the test on Monday. I fainted this morning, or last morning. Was squating down.. then suddenly stood up.. saw stars n... the next thing I knew was that I was sitting on e floor.. ha.. first time in life. ah shit. I like the way u are man. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|