|
20 July 2004
Having flu sux. Didn't make it to school today. Supposed to go to e bandroom to collect my things.. file.. scores. Maybe I should leave them there. I don't know. I chose not to join the alumni band, or maybe I didn't have a choice. I'm not gd enough to join the Yuhua and Rv alumni band. U know, it's one of the best bands in Singapore. And Mic was right, imagine u sitting beside Benny Wong, who's one of the best trumpeters in Singapore, u won't feel good. Mic herself didn't join. Since both my SL n ASL didn't join, n considering I'm not even half of their standard, I gotta say good bye to rvcb forever. Or maybe band life, cuz heard that life in Sa band is quite hard, for Ms Chan's students that is. Ok, my life's in a mess too. Laggin behind for Amaths, Chi. Didn't start revision for Geo. Haven't been touching E maths for ages. Still can't master organic chem yet. Phy's crap.. I dun get it, juz don't get it. Juz got back my prelim EL oral results, B3. Meaning EL's gone. Up to now, I still don't understand my bro.. which is really v sad case. Maybe I'm really v shibai, can't even read my own bro's mind. In the past, I remembered that I can easily predict wat ppl wanna do or wanna say. I could understand them without much diffcult. However now, I dunno wat I'm doing. I can no longer understand ppl and offer them my help. Is it because the world's getting more complicated? Or is it because I'm no longer as mature compared to my peers? How should a 17-yr-old girl behave like? How am I going to uphold e trust n respect ppl had in me?
|
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|