22 November 2004

Ok, I'm damn damn tried right now. Back ache shoulder ache -_-" Went shopping with 3 of my fellow lower sec classmates for graduation night stuffs. Of course I wasn't buying since I'm not attending the dinner. But since I'm so free, I might as well juz follow them.

All the 3 of them looked so damn chio in their gowns. You know, they were 'glowing'.

Mf joined us after her exam. She also tried on some gowns since she was waiting for her mum to pick her up later. Well, gotta say she really looks not bad in that pink gown. lol.

Grace joined us as well soon after. Congratz for finding a job, grace!

Tomorrow is the ACJC band Tune-In. Dunno if I should go or not, cuz the 3 of my fellow lower sec classmates are going to get their shoes tomorrow as well. aiya.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 21:51.