|
28 September 2004
yooOohoOOoO!! aHa ppl don't worry my throat's alright now. lalalala mainly because of that miracle sweet lah, the on kristie gave me one.. the eu yan seng one. lol MUST TRY if you have sore throat. It's the one with honey(there are 3 types altogether: honey, green tea, ginseng, for different purposes). Grace said: if western medicine doesn't work, try chinese ones. Very true.
I'm sooOOo happy!! I've been visiting orchard rd since last thursday. That is, Thu, Fri, Sat, Mon, Tue. 5 out of 6 days. From last thrusday onwards, juz like bryant, my mindset is that prelims is over!! And of course it's officially over by today!! yahoOz! Song of the week: Each Time by East 17. I LOVE THAT SONG. P.S: I wanna see CLAYYYYYYYyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|