|
21 December 2004
ahha my hair is golden plus brown now... whhEeeEeee...!!
class chalet tomorrow might be joining the CJC band prac tomorrow morning I'm getting more and more wild now. Dressing up like a bitch. hahahhaHAh saw yingxu, zz's god sis at westmall juz now. She is such a sweet girl man. And she nearly can't recognise me because she said I changed a lot. lol Got my first bdae present for next yr. A very advanced bdae present uh, weijia. haha thanks anyway. Looking forward to the Sixth Sense annual chalet, which no one knows when it'll be. Have been watching 'The Cool Guy', a korean movie, for 5 times. Which girl won't love it? I'll always love the show, even if I watch it 100 times. School is going to reopen next next week. I'm totally unprepared. Very unprepared. This holiday is so damn short. It's really too short. I need more time to make sure my brain can function the way it does during normal school days. I need more time to stablise myself, emotionally. I dunno why I'm emotionally so unstable nowadays. uh. Hope I won't go mad one day. I can imagine myself sitting there, crying while laughing, singing some rubbish, pointing at anyone I see and start scolding bad words. I feel like going clubbing, and become a bad girl. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|