06 August 2005

Many people have teased me and said things such as 'you like him, admit it'. In fact sometimes, I really wonder if I really do like him. I'm very concerned about his emotionals, well-being, social life and even family. I've no idea why I cared so much. There are times when I believe the fact that I undoubtly like him. However, there are also occasions when I swear to myself and the rest of the world that I do not and will not like him. As time passes, the picture become clearer, and I believe I am right about it. It is all about feelings, or what some people call it 'chemistry'. That's the missing element between us I guess. Honestly, I believe I don't like him, but I'm still unsure of it, until recently.

He somewhat has someone in mind now. And surprisingly I do not have the sense of jealousy, at all. These kind of situations are just like testers, it forces one to reveal his or her inner most feelings with little effort.

I know my heart now. [grins =) ]

Being someone ordinary is regarded as extraordinary in the current society.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 21:43.