05 August 2005

Rumours can be good or bad. Here I am talking about all the scandals in my class and among those whom I know. Although most of them are purely crap, they indeed spice up your life!! Not say I enjoy having scandals, but I just can't imagine how boring life would be without all those. hahAha. Hmm. Sometimes people might get a little too far, which could cause unwanted loss of friendship. Guess we, the people who are spreading/cooking up the scandals should control ourselves when necessary. It is not nice to break someone's friendship, even if we don't want to or don't mean to.

Hope he won't make fun of us. zz. haha. Teachers can really be very imaginative and kpo sometimes.

I'm blessed. I am one lucky person because I have so many nice people around me.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:39.