|
23 August 2005
I believe the message had went into my mind. Glad that I'm able to show my smile again. Well, what's the big deal?
I did something very stupid in school last week and I truely regretted it. An act of childishness. I should have thought twice before that. Or shall I say, I shouldn't have even thought of it at all. I'm still feeling very guilty. But what's done is done. I will make sure this won't happen again. I've learnt from this mistake. I'm not putting any effort in Econs. I doubt I can still take the subject next year, provided I can be promoted. I feel so helpless. But I think I am not going to let go of the subject until the very last second. One should not give up so easily, especially when he does not know whether he can succeed or not, right? One of the most important things I must do now is to organise my timetable for weekends. I have wasted so many of them, either sleeping or stoning or simply doing nothing constructive. I have to seek for another source of movitation soon. The current one is almost exhausted. Thank god I have some nice seniors who don't mind me joining them in the library to study. Otherwise, I probably will end up sleeping or stoning at some corner again. Why not give it some time and meanwhile, cool down? The future is a mystery. Taking a risk is something worth doing. After all, how many opportunities will you have in your life? Just do it. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|